T1-29 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Sunday 5 October 2008

Analysis of Surface opening sequence


Surface Opening sequence. (student sequence)

I had a look at a couple of the student openning sequences and decided to analyise this one because it caught my attention. I thought the title sequence was affective from the start and looked proffesional. The transition from the titles to the footage was impressive and sound effects were well placed and very effective at points of transition. I also find that similarly to Se7en the sequence uses mainly close up shots or extrem close up shots; and similarly the same effect is reached. The angles reduce the viewers understanding of what is happening in the shots.

I found that the end of the sequence was highly effective mainly because of the sound effect and scream go really well with the title in the last couple of shots.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

T1-29 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9